Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my password?
If you are having trouble accessing your account, follow these instructions to reset your password:
- Follow the link for your account.
- Enter your email address in the provided field.
- Follow the ‘Reset Password’ link in the email to receive a ‘Did you forget your password?’ response.
- Create a new password.
Can I download the professional learning lessons?
You can download a cached version to your browser. This is a helpful way to complete the lesson if you have slow or sporadic internet. Open a lesson and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the ‘Download Lesson’ link. A cached version will save onto a new browser tab.
- You will have access to the cached copy as long as you keep the browser tab open.
- Keep the tab open and do not allow the monitor to go to sleep while you are downloading.
- When the download is complete, you can play the lesson.
How do I contact support?
Our support staff are available to answer any questions. They are available Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm AEST.
You can reach out to us by clicking on the ‘Contact and locations‘ link.
*Note: It can sometimes take us longer than normal to get back to you depending on the time of year when there are peak periods. Please consider this as we try to support all of our customers with distance learning during these challenging times. We apologise for any delay and appreciate your patience while we work on getting back to you as quickly as possible.