The Teaching Coach supports a cluster of schools to deliver their school improvement. They provide the teaching faculty with training, coaching and data support so they can develop into great teachers and instructional leaders who continually improve their school.
- Deliver tailored school implementations into a cluster of schools and monitor, review and develop improvement actions with the school.
- Train and coach teaching faculty and instructional leaders in effective teaching in chosen subject areas (e.g. literacy, numeracy etc.) to reach Australian teaching standards.
- Document and collate data regarding schools and produce reports for the school and GGSA.
- Promote the effective instruction model and influence the school team to increasingly develop their capacity in delivering the model.
- Develop lesson materials to meet specific content needs that reflect the effective teaching pedagogy.
- Participate as part of a team on design and continuous improvement of effective teaching products and services.
Essential Selection Criteria
Desirable Selection Criteria
If you are looking for the next stage of your career and have a desire to contribute to a not-for-profit organisation that supports Australian schools, we’d love to hear from you!
Applicants need to submit a resume and an application letter that addresses the essential selection criteria above. GGSA does not consider applications that do not address the selection criteria.
Please send your application to email@example.com