The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will drive marketing and sales projects for Good to Great Schools Australia.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
- Liaising with partners about products and services
- Conducting customer research and developing consumer insights
- Creating content and storytelling about customer experiences and our product offering
- Assist the School Partnerships Manager to grow the number of schools we work with
- Ensuring all collateral is appropriately logged, stored and distributed through the Contacts and Distribution Register
- Manage all digital images and illustrations into a register for easy retrieval.
Essential Selection Criteria
Desirable Selection Criteria
Positions at GGSA are subject to the successful candidate being able to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children card (Blue Card).
Applicants need to submit a resume and an application letter that addresses the essential selection criteria above. GGSA does not consider applications that do not address the selection criteria.
Please send your application to email@example.com